VOB File question

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Alright i know this has been asked 4,382 times but i can find it thru search. I have a movie in the Vidoe_TS folder which is in 3 VOB files. I want to burn it without any transitio between chapters. I used Nero Vision to do it the first time and there was a 3 second delay between VOB 1_1 and VOB 1_2. There was the same thing for VOB 1_2 to VOB 1_3. Which sucks when you are watching a movie and there is a e second pause between the movie.

So i have tried convertxtodvd i have tried dvdshrink and autogk but none of them seem to work. Only reason why i am trying so many different apps is cause i also want to add subtitles to this movie.

Any advice is appreciated.

Nevermind i figured it out.

When adding files to Nero Vision i clicked each VOB one at a time. Instead i Ctrl+clicked them all and added them together. This prevent the movie from splitting while wathcing it and also allowed me to get the 5.1 sound.

I have not been able to add subs to it. But those were the least of my worries.

you could also get ifoedit to make the ifo and bup file for you. this would have made a smooth transition

Thanks Eric i will have to find that program and try it out. Thanks for the advice.:D

I will try this out on another movie. I have finally got 5.1 sound added i just have to rip it back to the PC and try to add subs to it. After that i will use this to put the VOB's together again and burn it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom