visual c++ runtime library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sten

Baseband Member
hello, im tring to lauch a program called studio 9, but i get a message error : Microsoft visual C++ runtime library
CRT not initalized, i dont understand why? cos I haven't got visual C++ on my comp. Plz help me!

thanks for the tip, but i don't know where to download it, i've tried putting it into studio 9 folder but it still doesn't work. Any ideas? thanks for any help. Sten

this is the error message:
MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ RUNTIME LIBRARY
Runtime error!
Program:
R6030
-CRT not initialized

Thats all!

(I have xp pro sp2) and I don't understand why this video application pinnacle (studio 9) should need C++ (runtime library) to run, I've tried to disable my firewall and my AV, I've tried to uninstall and reinstall it, now I'm really stuck! Any help would be appriciated, Thank a lot if u have any idea to help me!

run the program you download, choose C:\temp\C
then click yes to create. Then open that folder and run the program that is listed there.

Should do it for you.

These are the steps resolved the issues in several occations..

**Note: Aplly these steps only for Windows XP SP2

1. Internet options --> Advanced Tab --> Uncheck - 3rd Party browser extensions. -- Check Internet explorer

2. Delete Browser Helper Objects under " HKLM\Software\Microsoft\windows\Current version\Explorer\Browser Helper objects\ "- Check Internet Explorer

Just let me know if this has resolved the issue.

Hello, Inaris, it says error (can't create C:\temp\C ), any ideas why? Thanks for any help. Sten

call it anything you want. C:\temp\test\
have you run a checkdisk and are you an admin on the machine?

I have run checkdisk and i am admin, I have a WUtemp in C: or should i create manually a temp folder in C: first? And I have udated windows xp with C++ libraries. My problem seems quite complicated, could it be an other process empeching my studio 9 (pinnacle to run?), even pinnacle support could not help me they have never seen this error message. I've tried turning off my AV and FW but it still doesn't work , I have also tried tiping CRT not initialized on Google and nobody on earth had the same problem than me. Any more ideas to help me? Thanks a lot. Sten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom