Vista's Launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseus

In Runtime
I've been somewhat following the news on cnet's headlines about Vista's Launch, "Sometime next year" and I'm wondering if anyone has any more information on this....

I'm also in the market for a new PC this fall and i've been shopping already with the possibility of buying a system from cyberpowerpc.com (everything except, RAM, the graphics cards, a decent sound card and monitor). My question is should i wait for the 64bit version of Vista, or sholud I try to get the somewhat stable Windows XP Pro 64 while I can?

There is no specific date for Vista's release. It is just stated as Early 2007.

I would say wait for Vista x64. It wouldnt be worth it to spend the $$ now and then again after Vista is released.

Really? Cause I'd prefer just buying one operating system in a year, basically if I had to pick one what would you reccomend?

XP x64 sucks, driver support isnt' good and its buggy. Wait for Vista or just get the 32 bit version of XP.

most people are saying Vista will be "officially" coming out for consumers in January 2007 and for businesses, Fall 2006...you'll probably be able to get a pirated copy in December...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom