Vista-Vista Explorer=Crap - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2007, 01:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Re: Vista-Vista Explorer=Crap

Hi guys. I've got to set the record straight. I liked Vista, in comparison to XP, it is a superior operating system. But if I were a part of Microsoft's Start Menu development team, I would commit suicide after using Vistart, please try it its unbelievable. Fact is that Microsoft are dragging us DOWN for 30 years, do you know the potential of OSs in our ages? Just look at Apple, their doing some amazing things. I'm not even talking about the 20+ services that runs on Vista and SENDING PERSONAL INFORMATION about us to Microsoft (and probably to the NSA)- read this article;
Forget about the WGA! 20+ Windows Vista Features and Services Harvest User Data for Microsoft - From your machine! - Softpedia

Guys, I haven't got an answer yet. Where can I get the Vista Explorer?
If I wont get an answer, I think I'll just install Vista on a Virtual Machine and extract the files I need, but I'm sure that someone on this planet had successfully installed Vista Explorer on XP.

Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On