So I'm trying to upgrade from Business x64 to Ultimate x64. I can get through nearly the entire operation up until the last step, "Completing Upgrade . . . "
It then, without fail, decides to transmit to me an error at exactly 25% of the final Completing Upgrade step (The installation has encountered an error. Please restart the installation.) I have attempted this 5 times and have tried the following.
1. Tried disabling and then uninstalling my Anti-Virus.
2. Uninstalled various programs that I could consider to conflict with setup.
3. Tried Connection to updates for the installation and no connection.
4. Unplugged everything except for mouse and keyboard.
5. Tried asking Tech-Forums for assistance.... awaiting help.
So any suggestions as to what I could do to alleviate? I forgot to write down the error code during the last attempt.
I am trying to do an upgrade like I have before through Windows Marketplace: Software & hardware for the Windows operating system
, you simply click on the Upgrade License and insert your Vista disc and allow it to do it's business.