Vista Ultimate exclusive features?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kershner

Baseband Member
Feel free to point me to the right thread if this is common knowledge; I'd just like to know, what do you get for your extra $$$ with Vista Ultimate other than moving desktop wallpapers?

thanks!

Well I got Ultimate for $5 the other day from a friend's school, so I figured why the **** not.

Lol and that link pretty much says Ultimate has 'additional programs and features'. Very specific!

I don't think Google is the answer to every question someone asks on here. I know how to use Google; I was looking for a more specific, personable answer that I could only get from someone on a forum related to the question I was asking.

You can't get irritated every time someone tries to ask you for some of what you know...isn't that kind of the point of these forums? If it annoys you that much that I ask such a 'quick and easy' question, nobody's forcing you to respond to it, I'm sure someone else would be glad to take the thirty seconds and help someone out.

It really isn't worth the extra money kershner. $5 sure. If you want to buy it at the full price just buy Home Premium. I'm running it right now but I bought my version around launch expecting a great amount of extras. They're more just tacky add-ons.

Umm Google?

BitLocker, Dreamscene, Texas Hold 'em, Sound schemes and that is about it.

UltimatePC.com

Ya that's it.. usually I can get half these features on Home Premium since there are free alternatives to them...

But since it was $5 extra (or $5) its quite the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom