Vista Transformation Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeediCracker631

Baseband Member
I wanted to share this with you all. I know this is prolly the wrong section somehow but here goes.

This isn't just a theme like a lot of other ones. This one changes all your system files, everything. It makes seriously everything look like Vista. Even the boot screens, every menu, window, icon, everything.

One bit of advice. If/when you install it don't check the box to put thumbnails on your taskbar. If you want em go ahead, IMO it's kind of annyoing. Bascially if you go to a minimized window on the taskbar a thumb of it pops up so you can see what it is. That's all.

If my "multimedia" keyboard worked right so I could take a screen shot and post up I would. This thing is awesome. Just like Vista only without the bugs and you get to keep all your current programs!!!

Company's screenshots:
47mdqgl.jpg

496j79e.jpg

zSHARE - v_6_f.zip

or

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

That is really really cool. Does it slow down your system any? Has anyone else tried this that could give me a second opinion?

it gives u options on whut features u want to install of vista's, lets say ur running xp, and u rather have the xp toolbar (start logo and time ext...) u u can not check the vista toolbar. it give su options if u want to install the vista stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom