vista in test mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeg

In Runtime
vista is running in test mode.... least that was it says in all 4 corners?????/

seems to run normal but do i want it to run normal or is it fine to be like this? i dont mind it but i just dont want anything negative from it.

I have never heard of test mode. Might be Safe Mode? Unless you dont have a legit version and you went past your 30 day trial.

it is legit and its already been auth. its been there since i installed it...... where is the place where it tells you if its auth. or not ill take a SS to prove if needed?

Check your serial number of the license you've purchased, check with Microsoft to see if you have a legit/fully licensed copy. You may have purchased a pirated/test copy of Vista.

i got it from newegg... i dont think its a fake

not to mention it updates itself fine.....

Again i ask. Are you sure it is not SAFE MODE. That has a black background and such as well. Not all drivers are loaded. Is your version USA English for the language and Region settings? If not that could be why it says test and not safe.

Here you go try this.

[windows key] > type cmd | press CTRL+SHIFT + ENTER (to enter an elevated command prompt)
> type bcdedit.exe /set testsigning off then press ENTER > Restart your machine. Voila, gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom