Vista SUX or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
I have used Vista for about 3 weeks now and I haven't had a problem with it. All my devices are compatible, the OS feels a lot more stable, etc.

I don't understand why most people hate Vista... the reviews I've read made it seem like a nightmare.

I have used Vista for about 3 weeks now and I haven't had a problem with it. All my devices are compatible, the OS feels a lot more stable, etc.

I don't understand why most people hate Vista... the reviews I've read made it seem like a nightmare.

I have been saying this for a while now. But i am just called a fanboi and people ignore me. So i basically gave up. I personally have used Vista for a long time. Since it was Beta i was using it exclusively and after it went final i used it. I stop here and there for a total of maybe a month and go back to XP or Ubuntu but i always end up back in Vista.:p

agree with all the postive comments on Vista ;)
It's mainly like some people believe themselves geniuses (genii) and if Vista confuses them, it's gotta be Vista. Because they are smart!
I'm just an avg joe, read my manual and installed. Easy peasy

Most people rag on vista because they have a machine that cant handle it (dell), havent used it, or tried it when it first came out. I like it, but until i can get my 3 card setup working or go back to a single card, i have to stick to xp. It refuses to let me use SLI and a third card, while xp doesnt care.

Vista isn't "bad" at all.

I just can't justify using a piece of software that is considerably bloated and takes a powerhouse of a computer to run. And even still with a lot of computers that are coming out with Vista preloaded, even with 2gb of ram, I can't even tolerate the slowness it sometimes exhibits.

I gave it a shot. Really, I was on here too saying about how great it was if you just gave it a chance. A stab in the dark at trying XP again proved that entire theory wrong.

It has potential. I'm sure in the future I'll be a solid Vista user (aside from my Linux homeland). But... right now? XP just offers so much more stability and efficiency, it's crazy for me to justify the use of Vista right now.

It seems like a good OS so far. I haven't had one problem with it. But I can't wait until SP1 comes out, I heard it extends battery life (not sure by how much though). And uses resources more efficiently.

I have a feeling some people think Vista "looks" slow because they have a C2D. The C2D's clock down to save energy used and the OS looks slow. <<< That's what I have noticed with CPUz. When it clocks down to 1.1GHz, dragging the windows lags, but when it goes back up to 2.0GHz, there is no lag. But it might be the video card too, can anyone confirm this?

agree with all the postive comments on Vista ;)
It's mainly like some people believe themselves geniuses (genii) and if Vista confuses them, it's gotta be Vista. Because they are smart!
I'm just an avg joe, read my manual and installed. Easy peasy

Now atomic_tofu knows what hes talking about..

XP Used to start going.. Sluggish within 3 weeks.. ive had vista on for 1 month and its been at the Same performance since i formatted.. But i do Still like XP but not as much as Vista

I have been saying this for a while now. But i am just called a fanboi and people ignore me. So i basically gave up. I personally have used Vista for a long time. Since it was Beta i was using it exclusively and after it went final i used it. I stop here and there for a total of maybe a month and go back to XP or Ubuntu but i always end up back in Vista.:p

That mainly happens with me.. but i dont Go to ubuntu as its Allways installed on me Desktop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom