Vista SP1 Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was remarkable was there were no error messages in the Vista event viewer....something that Adobe advises to isolate the problem. Anyways, the uninstaller did identify 3 leftover instances of CS3 and proceeded to remove all file and folder associations with it. Of course as expected, this turned out to be yet another dead end in resolving the shared component error issue. Its always possible that when enough users complain about this, Adobe may release in the future a sensible working patch or fix, but I doubt it. However, I was able to find another workaround solution which I will not elaborate here, only to say that when they screwed with me, I just simply screwed with them back in turn.

However, I was able to find another workaround solution which I will not elaborate here, only to say that when they screwed with me, I just simply screwed with them back in turn.
In other words, you're using a pirated, cracked copy.

I have not heard of anything like this with Adobe and just upgrading to SP1. I know several people that have had Vista and CS3 installed and updated with it working. So you case would be in accordance to what Forrest said and it is not a full working version. In which case yes there are things done with the cracks that would cause your specific case to happen.

Sorry but we can not support that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom