Vista sound has faded

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbia

Beta member
I couldn't find anything with search similar to my case im sorry if its already answered.
Ive had my computer with vista awhile now with no problems (well a service package decided uninstall my sound card drivers but that was fixed) today the sound just faded. normally when I have things set to medium on mixer music is at a good volume for listening. but the volume has gone down alot for no reason. ive set it to max and I can just barely hear music.

ive looked on line for some help and tried some things they said but none of them seem to really help.
I really don't know what to do any help would be appreciated.

thank you installing new drivers worked I didn't think it would matter to be a few behind.

If the sound is faded check to see if it is your speakers / headphones that are dying. If not try to update your drivers. If that doesn't work then your soundcard may be dying.

what kind of sound card do you have ? is it onboard sound or a seperate sound card
If you realtek onboard sound they have been having a little bit of trveouble with their current drivers.
A reinstall of drivers and hardware should do the trick just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom