Vista RTM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexsabree

Fully Optimized
Basically i have Vista RTM build 6000
(using it right now as we speak) ;)

Can I do the same stuff on Vista RTM vs. the retail version.

Whats the difference anyways?

Thanks,
Alexsabree

btw, 3 days left untill release of "official" vista

The retail version of Vista will have bugs fixed that may have been present in your build. Plus MS is probably going to stop you from using that anyways.

zmatt said:
what does RTM mean?
RTM = Release To Manufactoring
Shumway said:
Not if you know the little secret's ;)
To bad M$ knows about them as well and is working and stopping them. Of the 3 cracks 2 have been patched.

rtm is the version that is going straight to manufacturing to get burnt to cds and sold is it not?

Remember that fix/crack that was going round where you would set ur bios to 2099 and then install vista and it would always say 30 days left well that was meant to be patched a while ago now but my Vista only went down a day lol so since then i have had it saying 29 days left, this will probably be stopped at release of the retail but its just funny that it still works :)

mikee said:
rtm is the version that is going straight to manufacturing to get burnt to cds and sold is it not?
RTM is the same thing as the version that gets sold in stores. There is no difference. No additions. No patches. Nothing.

Mentali$T said:
Remember that fix/crack that was going round where you would set ur bios to 2099 and then install vista and it would always say 30 days left well that was meant to be patched a while ago now but my Vista only went down a day lol so since then i have had it saying 29 days left, this will probably be stopped at release of the retail but its just funny that it still works :)

This one is under construction. Let me just say that M$ is looking into a different way to check for activation and validation.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom