vista problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

alehkcis

In Runtime
i recently noticed that vista is not storing my preferences in viewing the windows explorer, everytime i have to set it up. and IE7 is also not caching same with firefox, i always need to login every website and emails. im using vista ultimate 64bit, any1 has any solutions for this.

remember windows explorer view settings.

open windows explorer, click tools > folder options, click the view tab, check Remeber each folder's view settings.

save login to website.

could be a cookie issue. make sure the web browsers are allowed to save cookies. Also, check any security software for cookie settings.

sorry for the late reply, my setup for explorer is fine and my browsers is set to accept cookies , but its really strange why everytime i restart my pc everything is gone , like here in techforums im logged in right now but when i restart i will be logged off same with everyother site,does any1 else have this problem?

If you have the settings to not save your cookies you will be logged off everytime. It is those cookies that allow the browser to remember you on the sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom