Vista Print Spooler error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triston Timbs

Beta member
printspoolercrash.jpg

Ok it was giving me this error so I reinstalled vista but, I am still getting the error when I'm trying to install a network printer. If I restart the spooler it just crashes again the next time I try. (the printers are Toshibas if that helps)

Hello,

Did you create this Vista install disc with VLite? Or is this a full OEM or Retail Vista DVD?

Cheers,
Mak

I used the green OEM reinstall Vista disk and totally reformatted the partition and reinstalled it. I am reinstalling again right now and we will see what happens.

What did you use to reformat the drive? Vista's built-in formatting option? Because that's only a Quick Format, not a Full Format. I'd suggest trying GParted, and formatting from there, and then installing Vista. That may help.

Ok I just tried to set up a new Vista machine and the print spooler crashed again , soooo I'm guessing its just the driver for the printer thats killin me. I'm downloading the new one and ill see if that helps. Some of the other vistas are still printing fine though, so idk what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom