Vista Language Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
so i have windows vista x64 in polish.... and i'm 100 percent certain it is the only language on this disc... i have been doing alot of reading that you need to download the language packs... but i could never figure out how to install them..
so if anyone could help me out and link me to some language packs that would be awesome :)

Whta version of Vista are you running. Per that site...

Windows Vista Multilingual User Interface Pack (MUI).*Windows Vista MUIs provide a translated version of most of the user interface. MUIs require a license to be used and are only available with Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows Vista Enterprise.

So if you dont have Ultimate or Enterprise you are stuck with Polish.

Then just go to Windows Update and get the english pack. Install it. Restart. Go under control panel to Region settings and change it to english.

lol its hard to navigate when nothing is in english though.. last time i tried to go to windows update i got an error.. which i didnt know what it was... windows update was not working

Use Google Translate or something then to help. Cause that is the only thing you can do and the only answer we can give.

well those links should be sufficient enough if i cant get the update to work

thanks everyone, i will be trying to install vista 64 on my new computer tonite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom