Vista forgets my cursor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozar927

In Runtime
Hi all

I downloaded a coutome cursor set from divient art and I saved it and everything but every time I reboot Vista it goes back to the default. Is their a way to make vista remember my cursor set?

Go into the control panel. Go under hardware and select the mouse. From there there choose pointers. Select the cursor you want.

Now make sure you save the cursor set and apply it and set it as default. Then it should always come up when you restart.

It should auto save when you shut down with your profile. Mine does. So that would mean that there is a issue with your profile being saved correctly.

Are you sure the PC shuts down correctly? Are there other parts not saved liek a background change or icon moved?

How did you set the mouse cursor? Do you have the latest set of drivers?

drivers for what? and I set it by going to mouse cursers and just changing the ones on their to my new 1s under each category. text courser etc. then saved it and set as default.

Drivers for your mouse. Interesting. That is how i set mine and it works for me flawlessly. Are you up to date with all updates and patches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom