Vista doesnt like Xfire :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i have found, it does work...maybe this will help?

Xfire

EDIT: Read your post wrong, nothing to do with updating...SORRY!

2nd EDIT: Do you get any error messages?

Vista likes me, that's cuz I'm hawt
that didn't help...but I am hawt

what doesn't help is I'm one of the few who apparently doesn't use xfire, lol
another xfire forum link that suggests it does indeed work in Vista
Xfire
general xfire and vista
Xfire - FAQ

Works fine for me...

Are you using the newest version? Are you running it with admin privileges?

Here we go with the anti-Vista posts again :rolleyes: ...I'm getting pretty sick of em.

Works fine for me...

Are you using the newest version? Are you running it with admin privileges?

Here we go with the anti-Vista posts again :rolleyes: ...I'm getting pretty sick of em.

I am not anti vista. I use it on a regular basis but I have my problems. As all new operating systems have their problems my little problems will eventually work out. SP2 maybe. You sound like you know vista very well, maybe you can help me with by sound blaster XFI audio card not working with vista? My computer reboots continually when I pop it in. Maybe I should start a new thread for this.

I am not anti vista. I use it on a regular basis but I have my problems. As all new operating systems have their problems my little problems will eventually work out. SP2 maybe. You sound like you know vista very well, maybe you can help me with by sound blaster XFI audio card not working with vista? My computer reboots continually when I pop it in. Maybe I should start a new thread for this.

My buddy uses a X-Fi card and the newest drivers dont give him any issues. try them.

As for the first issue it would have to be firewall related as XFire has updated on my Vista without a problem.:rolleyes:

My buddy uses a X-Fi card and the newest drivers dont give him any issues. try them.

As for the first issue it would have to be firewall related as XFire has updated on my Vista without a problem.:rolleyes:

Cool. I will try that then. Thanks:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom