vista is delayed until 2007 of jan....but who really cares!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonanse

Baseband Member
honestly i don't give a **** about this new os, windows does have problems but people are too lazy to figure out how to make it more sercure. The only think that i would like them to add is a apt line like linux. **** the aero glass, it just gives it a nice look. We all know this windows is going to be a spyware haven. And they say it is going to last 10 years!! more like ten years of people complaining about why their computer is so fill with spy ware becuase the average joe doesn't take the time to figure out and tweaks windows they just want to go on bearshare and download Kanye West, Sky High...

also since everyone is waiting(the hardware companys) till windows gives the signal so they can realese their new hardware, like geforce 8 with 10 direct x 10 that is compatileble with the New "windows vista" OMG!!

And they Want us to respect them for their new OS?"the first os the need a gpu"(i'm telling you now the average joe isn't going to get this, also they are kind of lieing becuase back then onboard wasn't didn't exist so you NEED a gpu but it didn't really matter because there wasn't hardcore demand apps for gaming liek we have today) the new interface of the the desktop and the aeroglass sucks up your gpu on the desktop!! which will make you not get the full kick out of your games. And it is a whore on the cpu and you need a 1gb just too get by!! fortunately the new direct x 10 bypass the cpu and goes strait to the Gcard. They also might be making these card Only direct x 10, meaning you need vista buddy.

Yeah i know the vista has nice feature but hopfully there "delay" is for a reason to make it less stress full on your computer. But main reason we all know is in bussiness if you don't produce new stuff you go out of bussiness get it? but as always we a force to buy into it becuase linux requires more knowledge for the average man and apple is just doush bag os

nobody is going to be able to run Vista.

With your personal PC, you might be able to run it, because you have 2GB ram. But in my opinion, windows xp is great!

I ran 5308 on a PIII 1ghz with 512 and it ran pretty smooth but that was without antivirus or anything running in the backround and it was already using 500mb of memory at idle. I dont see myself going to Vista when XP is working just fine for me.

with my next comp im gonna have vista, xp, 98 and fedora core 5 running on it. until many progs run specifically on vista i'll still mostly use xp and fedora

The upgrade to Vista for the geeks will depend on if games immediately start requiring it for its DX10 capabilities. If game developers hold off on DX10 and allow things to run on XP in DX9, then geeks who know the truth about Vista will not upgrade. The real reason Vista will be a successful OS is because of all the people who will buy new retail computers with it pre-installed. Eventually, the switch will be inevitable.

talldude123 said:
Bill Gates is becoming too powerful...
what is he doing to your PC's, trying to kill them?

HE ALREADY IS TOO POWERFUL
NO HE'S JUST TRYING RULE THE WORLD
AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN
PLUS HE IS GOING TO GO BROKE
WHY? hitler was greedy too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom