The Vista Death Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
*yawn*

Sorry dont believe it. If it is ME II then why were so many licenses already sold. Why is it gaining in market share while XP is dropping. Maybe not to the numbers that were expected but having over 10% right now compared to the 3% they had at release is a increase.

This is just getting so old. Everybody and their brother just wants to get attention to their site or magazine. How to do it? Bash Microsoft. Boring.

vista is nothing but xp with better in house spyware. the only reason that they have any sales at all is because they are forcing it on you. it had directx 10 and nothing else. I wipe at least 3-4 computer a week and put xp on them

suprisingly vista is currently up in sales...
it had a lot of problems when it came out, but which os didnt?
and they have worked out a lot of stuff since it came out.

yes i remember when XP came out, there were a ton of security flaws. microsoft likes to release their products early and use the customers as guinea pigs, then release fixes. isnt that what they do with all software?

microsoft, yes. other os's or software? not necessarily... take Ubuntu for example. their code is free source, and rightly made so. the people using it are the ones building on the next release. alot, if not most, other software companies release a FINISHED product, unlike microsoft who likes to make a ton of money by making sure that people have to come back for repairs and/or assistence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom