Vista Business 32Bit - WiseCustomeCalla Error Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Computer running Vista Business 32-Bit. On boot up, I get the following error message :-

Code:
Error in custom action. The library C:\windows\78A41D5A9454E856BFE39F852FD90.TMP\WiseCustomCalla.1EB6
B3A8_27D3_4C80_9197_150567A00312.dll is invalid or could not be found.

This messages as only come up in the last day or so. It also seems to affect Vista Prerfomance when comes down to opening up applications like Windows Explorer.

Virus scans have come up with nothing.
I have done some googling, and one site is suggesting that is a part of McAfee, however there is no McAfee produces install on this PC.

I know that some new USB hardware has been added lately,
- Epson RX610 Printer.
- Pen Power Chinese Writing Board.
- USB Bluetooth adaptor.

I have removed drivers and done various System Restores todays about 1 week before the problem orginally showed up.

Any ideas on where WiseCustomCalla is coming from? Google is giving me mixed results on whether or not this is a good file or a bad file.

Well for one i would say it is a bad file. There is no file created by Windows or any software i know of that uses that type of folder name. Most of the folder names like that are from updates that have been installed and the folders can be removed.

I would strongly suggest a removal of that file and folder. Unless you know of that folder for some reason. It should not be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom