Vista Build 5231

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
I somehow doubt that as even Thurrot says the sidebar has returned and I'm sure he isn't using a pirated copy. Nore am I there must be a way for the official version. Next are you going to tell me that this so called P2P software MS included in Vista is only for the bootleg version if so save me the time and tell me now before I go through a fresh install. I'm sorry this is just very confusing.

pcworld had reported that the sidebar would return too. I haven't seen it. I think that too many people had complained, so they took it back out

Well as far as the P2P goes i have had multiple discussions with this subject. With people on the newsgroups and other forums. I have said the same thing. Why would M$ underhand themselves and release a P2P client? The first thing i thought of is so that M$ could monitor the file trasfer and make sure nothing they didnt want to be transfered would be. But that was only on idea. There have been damn near 100 ideas thown out there as to why M$ did it. No one knows for sure (not even on the Vista Newsgroups). That is just something M$ will relveal in time when they are ready. Just like today they finally announced that Vista will have Spyware protection. We all knew it was coming we just had to wait for M$ to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom