Vista and backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I missed it?

Windows Vista Client Configuration Study Guild (70-620) by Curt Simmons. Its a McGraw Hill publication. Yourself? I'm going to take the 70-620 exam the 15th of sep.

Maybe. I have read:

Windows Vista Inside Out Deluxe Edition
Windows Vista Step by Step Deluxe Edition
MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-623): Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Windows Vista Client for Consumer Support Technicians
MCITP Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-622): Supporting and Troubleshooting Applications on a Windows Vista Client for Enterprise Support Technicians

I also have a couple more i am reading but i cant talk about them. NDA and all. ;)

Cheers,
Mak

Very nice, are you going to work towards your MCSE? That is my eventual plan, since i fix computers as a second job i figured it would be good to be certified within the OS.

It's tough, i want to keep working on these MS certifications, but i'm really interested in the security aspect too (wouldn't really apply to my job or running my business, just interested in it).

Any other good reads you'd suggest?

Well the Vista Inside and out Deluxe edition is good. The step by step is alright. The one i am reading now will be great to read. Give Title when i can.

I am reading thru all the Vista and XP books since XP will still be supported till 2014 and Vista till who knows when.

I dont really have a game plan. I am just reading them for my interest. I call myself the Windows Geek so i might as well live up to it.

I am thinking about going for MCP right now. I dont know about MCSE though.

Yeah MCP is the lowest level. :p

I know that you need like 3 or 4 exams to make MCSA and then some more to make MCSE. I jsut dont know if i want to go thru it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom