VISTA 64bit Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthTools

Hardware/VB.net/Anti-vir
I am on my new system now running Windows 64bit Ultimate..

I try to download and install drivers for my wireless internet device and I wen to Microsoft.com and downloaded windows updater and such only to find out that when I run them they say NOT SUPPORTED BY 64bit!

Will finding a way to update Vista help these problems?

From the way its looking now I won't be able to run half of the software I own...

Also windows media player on Vista will say.. "this program has stopped working"..

Is service pack 1 availaible through online updates like windows xp? or do I have to purchase it?

Belkin wireless g USB device..

Am I going to have to from now on only download programs that say "64bit" or not download anything at all?

Would service pack 1 fix this and make my computer more compatible with more applications?

This is a pain..I feel liek I cant install anything with vista anymore..

this is the one you want:

F5D7050 Version 4xxx
DriverDate Ver
10/17/08 1.0.0.11
OS Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP 32 BIT, Windows 98 SE, Windows Vista 32 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit
Size: 17.76M -- f5d7050v4010setup.exe

From here.
Belkin : Support : F5D7050 Drivers

Yes you must only download drivers that are for vista 64bit. A little searching and you will find what you need.

That is indeed the drivers.. but still.. I am still having major problems just getting this thing running smoothly...

Windows XP was easy and all updates and drivers worked perfectly..

Vista 64 just doesn't seem to want to cooperate very much..

How do I get: Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor 1.0 ?? It isn't supported by 64bit..

It just takes a bit of time to utilize that extra ram. Just go to the manufactures website for all of your drivers. Make sure they are for vista 64bit. Come on, this is half of the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom