Vista 5342 help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the regular drivers not the Beta ones. I know this sounds odd but some of the REgular drivers actually work better that the ones desinged for Vista. Maybe they will work. I dont knwo why it gave that error. How much RAM do you have free on Vista? I see you have 1GB total so that should be plenty.

Try the extract method. Or did you already? If you did then the only thing i can say is maybe your driver CD might have something Vista can use. If not then you will have to contact Ati and see if they plan on releasing any new Beta drivers for Vista since nothing i can do will help you out from here.

I think i need to disable some onboard graphics or sumthing. In the error message it says to disable the other hardware to use it. Do you know how to disable it? Maybe i could try plugging my monitor into the mobo instead of my card. then try installing it. you think that would work?

Ok i tried so many different methods now and they still aint working. And i dont have onboard gfx so i have to have it connected to my card. This sucks.

Tyler how did u fix it?

I was on a virtual PC and Mak's advice did not help. All you can do is wait for the next build or see what ATI has brewing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom