Vista 5112 Watermark Branding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been scanning my system with adaware se 6, I havent found nothing, not even a cookie. Can you confirm this on your system?

Spybot wont run on my build

I also just ran MAS and it found nothing also. Either the scanning engine is not working with Vista or there really aint nothing on here to find

I have found only a few instances of Spyware and Viruses on my Vista. Ad Aware6 didnt find anything. M$ AS runs but it creates multiples of itself in the systray. I doubt you will find anything. I have found only 1 virus and 2 total pieces of spyware since i have run Vista since July.

what is this glass effect (transparency )that everybody talks about?
I have vista on 1 partition (I hardly ever go there as it is frustrating sometimes).

Yes the Glass effect is the tranceparency. If you look at my screen shot you will notice that the border around the windows is transparent and can bee seen right thru. There are 2 ways to accomplish this. Either by using a registry hack or the Beta drivers released by nVidia and ATI.

Makaveli213 said:
Yes the Glass effect is the tranceparency. If you look at my screen shot you will notice that the border around the windows is transparent and can bee seen right thru. There are 2 ways to accomplish this. Either by using a registry hack or the Beta drivers released by nVidia and ATI.

do you have a link to the nvidia beta drivers? I have a geoforce 6200 pci express card. is this it?

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_75.03.html

Wait hold on here. I thought Beta 1 was supposed to have transparency by default was I mislead.

I'm under the impression you need a 64meg vid card to display the transparency. Is transparency shut off for everyone by default on beta 1?

I'd like to know if the folders were transparent when you installed it or did you mod/hack the registry I've been having so many problems with transparency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom