Originally posted by Mentali$T
1. Thats kind of a stupid way to think of it. Yeah people will have problems but the majority dont so thats no reason to stay away from Vista.2. Vista has more benefits than just DX10 so i guess3. you'll be missing out on everything else by using XP. 4.And will you be buying DX10 gpu when those games do come out because if you dont then theres no point in you having Vista at all if thats all you want it for as you can just play those games on XP with DX9.
1. I totally Agree with you.. In one year that is.
2. I never said I wasn't/was upgrading for that single reason, All I said Is Ill have "MOST likely" get VISTA once games like crysis comes out. But Im waiting for that to happen. Then and only then will I decide If I will go VISTA or stay with Current OS.
3. Oh yea cause as we ALL KNOW Vista is SO much More improved then XP pro... And the EULA isn't RIDICULOUS at all...
4. Again it depends how everything falls together when Crysis is released. If there is no difference between the DX9 and DX10 Versions of the game then I will stay with my Current OS. And just upgrade my Main components to play it on max settings. If the DX10 version is vastly better than the DX9 Version. Then Ill go VISTA.
I would Love to stay away from VISTA because of its EULA and its "added" "Security"/"Priracy" features. But I have been looking forward to crysis for soo long and if the DX10 version is alot better. Then VISTA it is..