virus might be blocking internet need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nate

Solid State Member
hey some one sended me a picture and there was a viruse in it and when i went t turn on my computer did not have internt all of a sudden so i unpluging the internet cable form the router and then see if that works it dint and i kept trying to figure out how to get it up but coulent i not computer smart yet hopeing to be but anyway. i opend my virus sys and then it found the virus and i got rid of it er deleted the file right then i shut off my computer then i had to go to school would that of fixed the problem. and i dont want to reformat is there a way not to reformat and get it working??. also i have some pop up error wndow that say's someabout a Gll er what ever dont know what that is ill give ya the whole thing when i see it pop up agin but i need advice i run on window's XP home edition. and the virus is like some trojen er something like that I NEED ADVICE PLZ

When your computer is turning on, press F8 and enter safe mode. Run a virus scan in safe mode.

well what if i already deleted it alrdy should i do it any way just in case??

if you have antivirus, so a scan or download a free one. Also use a spyware remover, such as spyware doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom