View What's on my second monitor from my first monitor

LiamSpectre

Beta member
Hi There,

I have a PC in our office that has two monitors attached to it. One is the main monitor to work from, the other is a Larger monitor for the Main Office to view sales figures. The issue I have is that the second monitor is in a separate room to the person whose computer it is connected to. So they cannot see what they will put onto it without guessing and going into the main office.

Is there something I can do that allows me to edit and view what is on my second monitor (the one in the main office) from the first monitor. Similar to how teamviewer works to connect to another computer but instead connect to the second monitor. All that is being displayed on the second monitor is a spreadsheet with sales figures.

Any help would be appreciated

Liam

Because the person will still be using the computer for general work, therefore they wouldn't be able to use the PC for both that.

If you are displaying an excel document, or another office document on the screen showing the sales figures, such as a powerpoint file.
Have that document link to an excel file, rather than it being the live document.

That way it will get it's stats from a document that you can have open on screen one, while it auto refreshes the data and displays it on screen two.

Or you could give them 3 monitors, and monitor two and three would be setup to display the same stuff, in the way CarnageX stated.

Back
Top Bottom