video editing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
I'm gonna throw together a little video using hl2 captures, anyone know of a good program I can get to get the job done?

Demalii,

The only video editing software that i tried out is 'ulead studio' [Wait..i also did something with M$ Movie maker :p ]. Ulead had lot of cool options but was real sloppy in operation.[ Maybe I didnt have enough RAM to work with..] . But other than that, the software provides good interface for video editing. If no one suggested anyother video software, try 'ulead' .

thanks codes, i'll check it out regardless, although ulead sounds familiar, I think they have a gif animator which sucked, but I could be wrong.

im using pinnacle 9 that i bought off ebay for 10 bucks for editing. its real easy to learn & cheap (if you want support). total memory usage was around 500MB when working with 1-3GB MPGs, so you should be good w/ a 512(minimum). the 'se' version which means you have to pay more money for half the bells and whistles, but it allows me to splice/fade videos in and out just fine. i used a different program to actually capture the video. from what i gathered in the 10 minutes of studying i did...many people use different programs for each of the tasks you need to perform. im currently using seperate applications for capturing & editing/rendering.

Ahh, another texan hehe
yea i use fraps for video capturing... sounds good thought too. Another program to check out, thanks =)

hey codes, I just installed the ulead studio and i'm phsyced to use this program. I mean I dunno how to use it yet, or if it'll even do everything I want (I'm sure it will) but damn the girl on the install background sure makes me happy I chose this program to use. She looks do happy like "This program is PERFECT!"

ulead.jpg

Demalii,

She looks do happy like "This program is PERFECT!"

Lol, yeah ;) They campaign well!!

Yup, It will be quite difficult to start with like anyother extreme video editing software ..

right on.. yea the whole video project was super easy actually.. I finished the video a while ago and uploaded it.. then ran out of bandwidth, w00t?.. anyways, so then i took it down, but if anyone wants to see it, just let me know..

^hot sig dan ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom