Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzuanzy

Baseband Member
I having a severe trouble with my p4 2.7 computer, problem is while I play the video its works but getting interruption that is I am getting stills, i checked the cd, vga, ram, even I formatted my pc but the problem is the same, I changed the processor also my motherboard is D845GEBV2/D845PESV, ram of 513 mb DDr, what I do plz help me . there is lot of dust in my computer, i checked all the cd that has video files, and in all most all application but the problem is happeining. What I do ?

try copying one of the videos to your harddrive and playong them see if that helps if it does then you need a cd drive with a faster read speed also update the video drivers.

i tried the way u said, i copied files to my hard drive but same things is happending

ok update the video drivers if that doesnt help start shopping for a new video card.

i update the video card, then its happend the smae then i replaced another one, i sure the problem not belongs to the vga, ram, processor , cd drive i thik it could be the trble of my mother board plz help me, are ther any dma enabling in bios to get the full flow of video

if its a PnP video card it should configure itself there is no need to configure the DMA in the bios and you never answered my 2 other questions what kind is it, make and model? also have you tried other videos?

friend, actually yesterday i changed all my componenet except my sound card 2.1 genius, this was make the trouble, i removed the driver software from the device manager, but i forget to remove all the sofrware from the add remove programme, today i just removed it its working, i thought it may be the trouble of my motherboard, harddisk ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom