uTorrent 1.7 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
A new beta version of the famous bittorrent client uTorrent has been released to the public yesterday. The biggest change should be full Windows Vista support but the changelog reports dozens of new features, changes and fixes for the new beta. I don't want to list all of the changes that have been made, just take a look for yourself if you are interested. I do know that some of you will not use uTorrent anymore because of its affiliation with Bittorent, this is understandable and this post is mainly for those users who simply do not care about it or think it is not a big deal (yet).
utorrent.png
I would like to know if the affiliation is a concern to you ? Do you refuse to use uTorrent because of it or is it fine for now ? Every use who is downloading the beta client now should be aware that this is a beta version which could lead to some nasty problems. If you are inexperienced I suggest you keep on using the stable client for now and switch to the new version once a stable version will be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom