User profile password rejected

Yes I wanted to do that but when I downloaded it I just got the .exe file and not the .iso. What do I need to do?

Use the instructions I posted previously, and choose the "Blank password" option rather than the "Change password" option.

Hi!

Well it loaded fine and I followed the instructions which I think cleared the password. However when I start it up it just takes me to the opening screen asking for the password again.

So back to square 1 again.

You have anything important on that computer?

Try doing it again with the change password option

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Well it loaded fine and I followed the instructions which I think cleared the password. However when I start it up it just takes me to the opening screen asking for the password again.

So back to square 1 again.

Try blanking it again.

Did you make sure to save at the end of the run after blanking the password? If you didn't save it, then it won't work. Did you try just hitting Enter at the password prompt to see if it would bypass it?

Try blanking it again. If it doesn't work, then try changing the password like Reapt.

If you can't get in still... then we'll need to figure out a way to activate the hidden Admin account without knowing your current credentials.

Back
Top Bottom