User Acount problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you get a better screen shot very blurry or write the error down and type it out ?

Lobos

Getting a script error message while you're trying to access Users through the control panel is quite odd. Never heard of that one before....

Do you have your virus definitions upto date and have you done a full system scan of your PC?

Also can you verify if you're running Windows XP.

Here is the better screen shot of that error.
I have Norton AntiVirus but it's dosn't work too, It's just blank window.

And yes I have Win XP Home Edition

Sounds strangely suspicious of a virus infection considering that your Norton AV doesn't work and you're getting this error message.

Why don't you try running AdAware and Spybot Search & Destroy... it might help.

I would advise you to update your Norton AV definitions. However you can manage it, get Norton working again and run a full system scan - the more i think about it, the more it sounds like a virus infection. If you visit Symantec's website, you can find a support page where you can try to fix your Norton problems.

When did script error start to happen? Did it happen the same time that your Norton AV stopped working by chance? And just exactly what is going on with Norton? Does it not respond when you try to update your definitions?

The script error happen before Norton AntiVirus stoped working

And my Norton AntiVirus looks like that I can't scan with it, it's just blank screen. The same thing with my System Restore.

Ok, I scan it but nothing changed.

And I have Norton System Work and when I try to install it it's install other stuff but not AntiVirus because I have it on my PC so I try to deled it I it's says can not delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom