USB not detecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

craft_nemic

Baseband Member
guys more power to our forum....

I got a problem here my PC my 4 usb doesnt detecting any devices even my Printer... and my USB CD WRITER.. before its working.. but few days ago its gone...

what is the reason why its happening this...

can anybody help me with my problem....

I have PC
XP
P4 1.7
Intel chips
845g(l)

PEACE

@mre30

where can i download that software... USB composite...

Are you sure that is the main reason...

give me the link and ill download in my own risk...

Peace

I am not sure if that is the main reason but that is a start all you have to do is goto device manger and click reinstall

in my devices it showing that i have uSB root hub.. standard pci univerlsal usb controller ...

plss help me for this what should i do...

If its XP and it was working a few days ago, tell us if you've made any changes, if you have not then try Restoring the System (XP) by going to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.

If All else fails then just reinstall the USB controller, XP should give you its drivers.

Cheers!

i try already to restore but still not existing...

Oh my God what happening to my PC...

Plsssssssss HElp me

have u changed ur setting to USB 2.0? from USB 1.1? as WinXP (no SP installed) cannot support USB 2.0 directly. so you have to either switch the USB to 1.1, or upgrade to SP1, or sa well u might have lost USB drivers, which I thing u can download and install.

And also make sure you have the latest drivers for your motherboard (which should contain the drivers for you USB ports).

Check out the manufactures website and make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom