USB headset problems with Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
So far the only thing that will work with my USB headset is teamspeak. I cannot get sound from aim or the internet, or games. Is there a setting somewhere I have to change? Please help, thanks!

Under Control Panel>Sounds. Check in there to make sure you have the headset adn all that setup right.

yea, i've been messing with that for the past hour, nothing is working. If I double click the little speaker on the bottom right, then click mixer>device>USB audio it shows teamspeak under there, and then everything else on the regular speakers (my regular speakers arent on)

yes. Listen Makaveli, thanks for all of your help but I HAVE HAD IT with vista. I am formating my PC right now and installing XP.

Hey. I am not forcing you to keep Vista. It is a shame that are having such issues. But sadly it is times like this that XP is a better option.

I didn't mean to be rude to u dude. I am just very frustrated with vista. Xp installation is going smoothly. Thanks for helping me with vista though. Maybe ill give it another shot in the future.

Hey its all good. I took no offense. I can understand the frustration. There have been times i have gone back to XP as well. But i dual boot. So for me i just restart. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom