urgent help required here!! (deadline etc.!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtiernan

Solid State Member
A friend of mine needs help with this and I'm not to sure I've checked google and HP site for downloads but have come up with no ideas! ANy help will be massively appreciated!! He needes his bluetooth enabled palm IPAQ to display a flash file when it comes in range of another bluetooth device! (kinda like autorun when you put a cd into your computer!!) is there a program that can be downloaded that does this! The flash file must come from eighter bluetooth device! I really need help here and anyone's contribution or device will be much appreciated! He needs to have this sorted ASAP... thanks to whoever can help

Well i'm sure 1st of all both need to have bluetooth already turned on before they get close to each other

i have the moto razr and you can set to "auto send" or "ask before sending"

look around and see if you come up with somthing

i have a hp ipaq! and the system would be basically when the user with a bluetooth enabled pda comes in range with the bluetooth enabled laptop, a flash file or other is auromatically send from the laptop and run on the pda or is already on the pda and is triggered by coming in range!!

all i can say is both would just need to be turned on... and have the pda on auto recive

jtiernan said:
A friend of mine needs help with this and I'm not to sure I've checked google and HP site for downloads but have come up with no ideas! ANy help will be massively appreciated!! He needes his bluetooth enabled PDA IPAQ to display a flash file when it comes in range of another bluetooth device! (kinda like autorun when you put a cd into your computer!!) is there a program that can be downloaded that does this! The flash file must come from eighter bluetooth device! I really need help here and anyone's contribution or device will be much appreciated! He needs to have this sorted ASAP... thanks to whoever can help

FIXED, not much help but heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom