Urgent Help needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech-man

In Runtime
Hey all.. I'm kind of Screwed.. ;) ....:D ..

So I ma just getting a blue Screens of Different Types..
Like 1 Page Fault in non page fault area.
2 Driver Irql not less or equal..
3 Cmaudio.sys
4 Win32k.sys

I guess, I see these errors because of I have I have updated BIOS..
My MOBO > P4S333 (without onboard Lan by the way can u make sure that i'm Flashed Correct one which is 1007C(ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- ) and Well I don't see error 1 at all ( actually I have upgraded RAM too, but itZ not faulty). I think Reason is BAD drivers..( I know for sure about Cmaudio.sys ) but before I proceed anything, wat do u think.. is screwing it up. and just right now It gave me an error n4r. dll ( it's for graphic card Nvida Geforce Mx 440 ) well I'm lost, just updated BIos For the first time.
waiting for ur response !!

try reinstalling the MBD chipset drivers.
well I actually don't know which chips are included to reinstall Driver, I have reinstalled on board sound driver. and AGP card Driver, now I should wait for the Blue Screen to Come.(if any)

Try resetting the CMOS. I do this every time, I update my BIOS.

let me try..

can anyone do me a favor, anyone can tell me that I have Flashed Correct one or not !!

another new one Driver_corrupted_mmpool, I'm lost wat do i do ! Is there any software that I cud remove all driver and reinstall the correct one !!

I believe that is the latest non-BETA BIOS available, for that motherboard.

Did you consider, reformatting, and installing a fresh copy of Windows? That should fix everything.

I believe that is the latest non-BETA BIOS available, for that motherboard.

Did you consider, reformatting, and installing a fresh copy of Windows? That should fix everything.

I'll do it.. and wat abt the previous one, will it fix it, old bios ??

You should only update the BIOS, if you're were having problems with a previous one. Flashing to an older BIOS might fix it, but first reformat Windows, and see if that helps. I sure, it should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom