URGENT HELP Microsoft Word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yipo

Beta member
URGENT HELP!!!!

I have to hand in my paper in less then 3 hours!!!!!

Heres the story

I finished my essay last night on Microsoft 2000, cause i don't have 2007. I forgot to save the file before exiting the program. Now my dad comes along after and opens my file for no reason. So he got the message

" Would you like to revert your file back to the state that it was saved" Or something along that line.

He pressed one of them and BAM, my 10 page paper is now back to 2 pages.................

IS THERE a way i can get my 10 page PAPER back?!?!?!?!?

Im gonna die so bad.........

PLEASE HELP

Maybe a program or something that can revert you computer data back a certain amount of time???

Hello,

Data recovery software will only be useful in a situation where the document was saved (be it a manual save, automatic backup or auto recovery). So, if the amended document was not saved in some form, you can't recover it.

Try the steps outlined here: How to recover a lost file in Word 2000 .

To be honest, it does not look good for you at all...unfortunately this is a hard way to learn about the Autosave feature for future reference...

Alvin's Solution is the only one that might help you. If you can find a backup of the file in your temp files. But since your Dad reverted it and porbably even saved it. You are gonna be outta luck. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom