Upgrading to Microsoft Vista
My Company has about 50 desktops, 30 XP Pro and 20 2k Pro. Upgrading our users computer is a big issue at the moment, and with Windows Vista out, the major topics are:
1) Should we upgrade all our computers to Vista?
2) Should we upgrade all our computers to XP Pro?
3) Since Vista is out, would the cost of XP Pro go down?
4) Would upgrading to XP Pro be a waste of time since support for XP
has reportedly stop?
5) What are the pros and cons of Vista?
These are the issues im facing and I'm wonder if any of you are facing the same. Its an interesting topic, lets discuss :-)