Update??? yes no ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

4uvak

In Runtime
Update??? YES 3 UPDATES??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i went to microsoft update site and i found out i need updates worth of 80mb high-priority updates (28)

should i download every single update???

is something goin to happen if i dont update??

they dont have updates for no reason....

i always keep mine up to date just to be on the safe side and keep it all updated

High-Priority Updates are important hence "High-Priority" considering updating is 80megs I'd like to say you are vunerable.

I highly recommend updates, as avalanch stated "they don't put them out for no reason." who knows, maybe you'll notice an improvement in performance!

BUT, there is always a BUT, they can screw your system up if something is compatiable, etc. This has happened to me before on a video card.

Depending on your Hard drive capacity and internet speed connection it could take a long time to get your updates. You should state the Operateing System you are useing. Some updates are required before the other updates can be downloaded I would download those first. At times there are a bunch of downloads for language text if you dont need German for instance than you can uncheck those updates and get system critical updates instead.

sarge52 said:
I highly recommend updates, as avalanch stated "they don't put them out for no reason." who knows, maybe you'll notice an improvement in performance!

Me and my friends have found not installing the updated greatly increases the day to day performance of windows. And hey.. i have nothing personal on my PC so hack away. And i also have the latest antivirus program so i dont have much to worry about.... and not to note i reformat my pc every coupple of months so updating every time just becomes a pain.

That could be true, I know someone who doesnt upgrade there laptop for better performance, service pack 2 for windows slows down the laptop. I also reformat every couple of months and downloading the updates does get in my way but I love to gaurd my computer with many security features like Ewido, Spyware Blaster, Firewall and an Anti Virus program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom