Uninstalling Programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasrix

In Runtime
I installed a an application on my computer and it seems that the creater of the app has made the image, for the Add/Remove Programs or whatever, gigantic. So i can't click the Remove button under the Add/Remove Programs List. Is there an alternative to removing programs from a computer? By using Dos or anything? Thanx

have you checked in the program files for an uninstall.exe?
What application is it?

Have you googled for the uninstallation information regarding this application?

I will help you help yourself.

No, there is no uninstall program added with the app.

The story goes, i bought this G15 Keyboard and decided to see what little mods and tools you can get for the lcd screen. So i found this thing called Buggy and its a virtual pet. It worked and all but i thoguht it was kinda Cheesy. So i decided i was gonna uninstall it. Can't remove it from the Add/Remove Programs and there is no uninstall with the program, at all..

I returned to the site where i downloaded it and posted on their forums about the program but the site doesnt have that much traffic so i'm still waiting for a response. The Site i downloaded it from is directly linked from the logitech website as well, so i didn't think their would be any risk involved. =\

Some screenshots of the problem:

1.jpg

2.jpg

If you look at the scroll bar, it gives you a general idea of the size of the thing..

HAHAHA!! Thank you!

Once again, awsome help from the wonderful people at Tech-Forums!

Cheers- :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom