uninstall problem need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

craft_nemic

Baseband Member
guys i unistall my program norton anvirus.. but it doest uninstall its still there in my PC.. even i use Your Uninstaller software didnt work still in my PC...

even i press the norton set up its unstall but theres an error showing .. guys i need to removed this program so i can install other antivirus..

pls need help guys...

tnx m8 for the reply...

i tried what you said but when im in safe mode i cannot delete the norton folder.. it says cannot delete NAUSHEXT.DLL .

what should i do...

peace

lol cut and paste the NAUSHEXT.DLL into you cd drive and burn it on a cd and then burn it in a fire and then delete the folder :p kidding unless you actually wanna try it

I had to manually uninstall norton before, they have the installed files list on there site,If you cant find it call them for the link.
***** Only do this if you are comfortable editing the registry *****

craft_nemic said:
tnx m8 for the reply...

i tried what you said but when im in safe mode i cannot delete the norton folder.. it says cannot delete NAUSHEXT.DLL .

what should i do...

peace

did you try to delete them all at once? if you did thats why you got the error, you need to delete each file one by one, if you get one the says access is denied, or whatever error, move on to the next one, then when you are able to delete all the other files, go back and try to delete the other files until you get them all deleted, if one wont delete move on to the next one, if all else fails, reboot, and try to delete them in normal mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom