Unexplained system failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There weren't any other devices attached, it was only the internal HD. I did get it to work though, some problem with the partitions on the disk, something went wrong when I partitioned it the first (and second) time. It is now running perfectly fine, and I am lucky enough to be using it now to post this even. My last question would be regarding Gateway Goback. you had said that there was an update I could use to fix any problems with it and XP. I would like to be ready to get that update as soon as I install Goback, I will almost certianly need goback installed, My computer has been saved by goback more than 20 times in the six months or so that I have had it. I have tried to locate an update, but have been unsuccessful so far. could you help point me in the right direction for that?

Hi Cunjo nice to meet you !
Try to run hardware test, this usually uncover most of problems.

I already tried that site. the download site has been moved, supposedly to symantec, but I can't find it there.

cool, hopefully no more problems ;) Now I've got to get this damn image aligned in the web page... god I hate programming, Im a networker for Gods sake! Why am I have'n to program :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom