Unchecking Hibernation Tab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrdinkel, Thanks, but that is the problem, when i uncheck it from the box, it removes the file and i cannot recheck it to put it back in, thought maybe there was a registry formula to put the file back in if this happens, but i dont know?

Randy, Thanks, Thats not an answer? Not saying anyone here would do it, but the last time i downloaded something i did not know what it was, created a nightmare with infection!

Ok,, now you had some fun with me,, lets talk reality here,

First , I have a Preinstalled THinkPad,, I have no issues checking and unchecking the Hibernation mode,,however,, I do agree with the fact that SOME companies that do Preinstall imaging, set them in stone,, you change one thing and that is it,,,

Now, I am assuming that when you say System Restore ,, You are talking about the CD restore method that was provided with the PC?

Have You, or are you referring to the System Restore that is incorporated into XP for the "RollBack" feature..??

Also known as Restore Points,, System Volume Information...

Although it seems that the reason it is happening is unclear and most likely a cause of the vendor, and I can not see any posted answer that you seem satisfied with may have to sort out the "best" method for yourself...

but then again ,, where's the fun in that for you?

hahahahaha

Have You, or are you referring to the System Restore that is incorporated into XP for the "RollBack" feature..??

Also known as Restore Points,, System Volume Information... Actually, i am not talking about system restore, i am trying to get the "hibernationSys" file put back into the registry and i need to know what that is? BTW: This is by No Means fun or funny, is that what you tell yourself when you cannot get back into your pc, when it crashes? OF course, unless thats why you call yourself CrashAbbott to begin with? Ok, now we both had our little joke! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom