umm.... WHERE DID EVERYTHING GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff1000

In Runtime
holy shiz nat... one minute everything is fine and dandy everything is working , im happy. Then I open my c:/ drive.... EVERYTHING IS GONE 600 songs, pics, programs... my website! omg some please have an answer for me this is brutal... you gotta love dell... i think i may have a clue i was doing disk clean up and i selected recycle bin and system ummmm uhhh index or sumthin like that, if that helps other than that i was doing nothing.

this may or may not be relevant but on my other computer the hard drive got some how crammed to the gills (117mb left ) and we were backing stuff up and deleting stuff... and at about the same time all my stuff has dissappeared.

Has it disappeared on the other computer as well? If windows runs, you drive is probably not nuked. Boot up into safe mode and see if the files are still there. If they aren't, shutdown the computer immediatly (unpug it if need be), take out the HD and stick it in another machine and see if the files are there. Also, perhpas you "moved" the files to the other machine, as opposed to copying them.

hmm i didnt move anything
and windows is on the other hd
as a matter of fact im using the comp right now.
and seeing as how i had nothing important on this hd besides games and downloads so it doesnt really matter. im reinstalling eveything now... and all the stuff i had was jus apps and games so it doesnt matter now srry if i caused a big to do, i got in under control now... phewf lol
-------------------------
follow up....
this pictures needs no explaination!
lol WOW
holyguacamole1vy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom