Uh oh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent_Joka

In Runtime
I was just on my computer about 10 minutes ago, and it started to act sluggish, so I decided I would reboot it. It logged off and shut down windows fine, but when I logged back into windows it froze up and no programs would open, I logged off my name, and logged back on, my computer seemed to run fine, but when I went to listen to music I couldn't play any of my music, so I tried a different media player, and it told me I had no sound driver, so I did DXDIAG to check it out, and it came back with nothing, so I got online and am now downloading my audio driver... That's not the only thing, I'm only able to download at 1.2KB/s usually I can get 5KB/s (Dial-up BLAH!)?!?!?! I don't know what happened... Any ideas? Thanks Jeremiah...

[Edit] : I also don't have my firewall running anymore, I tried starting it through control panel but it told me [Windows Cannot Start Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)...

did you install your driver after you reformatted? go to device manager and check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom