Ugh, I'm starting to HATE vista...

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Vista has finaly started to **** me off to the end... I am seriously thinking about going back to XP and trying to activate it over the phone if I can't get this fixed.... Ok anyways, you know the My Pictures, My Music and Documents links on the start menu correct? Well, I had them redirected to my server, well my server went down and I need to get these links to redirect somewhere else, but I can't get them to redirect at all, there is no propertys or anything, but I have the Charles R. Scott one redirected back to my main machine... Shouldn't the other links fallow suit and also have been redirected??? Because all of my programs are starting to get ****y when I want to open a file, or save a file, especialy games my older games.... So anyone have any idea of how I could fix this??? I have tried looking around in the registry and couldn't find much of anything....

Have you right clicked on the folders and redirected their path to somewhere else other than your server?

That's the thing, when I go to there properties to change there location, it freaks out, nothing shows, what so ever, and I went to the folder those folders are located in, and there also wacky, I can't even delete them or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom