UAA Audo Bus Driver problems....

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailrider894

Baseband Member
Hey guys, i have a Compaq Presario SR2020NX with Windows 7 Ultimate 34-bit. I am trying to install the drivers, all were succesful but my audio drivers. I tried to install my driver but it failed and said to download the UAA Audio Bus Driver. So i downloaded the UAA, i started the install and it gave me this message.. "failed to load hpqnt.dll". So i ran it in compatibility mode and it installed, i restarted my computer like it asked and then at the bottom right corner of my screen it said that windows had failed to install drivers. I went ahead and tried my audio drivers but it just asks for the UAA again, even though i installed it. I am at loss here... I need audio on this computer.

Yes i did try that, it came up and said that hardware changes were present, but it did not actually fix anything. Yes i have run windows update and it has given me nothing. I am at a real lose here... in NEED help...

Are there compatible Win7 Driver available on the Compaq website? They should have them since that is the manufacturer of the PC? You should have checked such things before updating. If they dont your only hope is to get a program like SiSandra Software or Belarc to find out the exact make and model for the audio device and go to that manufacturer's web page and see if they have drivers. If they dont then your outta luck. Nothing anyone will be able to do to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom