Two problems, two different PCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redjambluejam

Beta member
OK, last month I got a pretty good PC, very fast, all the rest. Anyway, my ISP was fine for ages on it until recently when I'm getting constantly kicked offline, signed out of MSN and download speeds are shocking. I then tried connecting on my old PC and everything was fine! So that must mean there's something on my Windows system that's making that happen...what on earth could it be? I've ran two different spyware checks and deleted lots of spyware, I ran a McCafe virus scan and deleted over a thousand viruses (all pretty much the same) and the problem won't go away.

The other problem is, on my old pc, it's started restarting continuously and fails to load the XP login screen. I've tried starting in safe mode and most modes, nothing works. I can't put the XP disc in because the computer came with XP already on, no disc.

I know the first problem sort of falls into the catagory of spyware/virus and or internet problems but I figures the actual problem is probably something to do with my actual OS anyway.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom