Trying to find these applications...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try Yahoo Widgets and Google's version. The vertical calendar thing is a Yahoo Widget as I saw it last night (or one like it). I don't know about the other, but it may be.

Another possibility would be something from Stardock. I have used (and still do) several of their customization programs, but that looks more like a whole package. Cruise through wincustomize.com and browse through the screenshots (WinCustomize: ScreenShots Gallery) and see what you find, as they list their stuff with them.

people don't realize that nlite has a feature that can let you save themes. get as many as you can, then make a new xp cd. insert all of your local themes so they will always be available

nlitetheme.jpg

Instead of all this and also instead of windows explorer I prefer using Total commander (formerly Windows commander) which alone is able to do everything that requires extra applications setup. It can do every standart function, plugins extend the opportunities widely. It has shortcuts to the regedit, msconfig, and many control panel functions... It is even possible to burn disks with it.... So I think themes and widgets are unreasonable RAM waste...

Instead of all this and also instead of windows explorer I prefer using Total commander (formerly Windows commander) which alone is able to do everything that requires extra applications setup. It can do every standart function, plugins extend the opportunities widely. It has shortcuts to the regedit, msconfig, and many control panel functions... It is even possible to burn disks with it.... So I think themes and widgets are unreasonable RAM waste...

this guy don't. that's why he he asked.

patcarnig

try rocketdock too. you can add whatever app that you want to it

RocketDock - About RocketDock

They are using Samurize or Rainmeter. I have rainmeter running with a simple transparent clock/date in my upper left corner of my desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom